Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pipe Cleaners: Part 2

Sup everyone!! Is everyone ok? Great! As am I, ta. Jumping right to it.. short piece again. My pipe cleaners were a success; my mum has been harassing me since to redo them instead of wearing my hair straight in my usual fashion. Typical lol I loved the volume they gave me to be honest. Certainly a one up from my braid out. It has been a great experience. One of the downsides was I struggled to put all those curls in a ponytail! When I did manage to get them in, it looked great. I wore it more on top of my head than at the back but I rocked either way. Another issue I had was that I found it difficult to keep my hair moisturised during the style. I wanted the curls to last as long as possible and hence did no misting as water would obviously cause them to drop. Result? Crunchy hair and a slightly techy scalp. My curls stayed in for about 3 weeks.. you guys know 10 days is my wash mark. In all, I enjoyed them. Definitely recommend you try them. Hopefully in the future I will try and style the curls more. Hit the jump for pictures!

A week and a bit later. Literally just came back from a work out session. Forgive
The day I washed them out so close to three weeks? Tad blurry, soz

You can see the few that I didn't do properly peeking out
VOLUME!!
So there you go. Until next time. Toodles!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment